Testing and certification of ladders
In building industry, there are also a number of legislative documents regulating safety. A part of them – namely the series of standards MSZ EN 131 – also extend to ladders made of wood and metal. All manufacturers are liable to ensure that they only provide customers with products of good quality also complying with regulations. In addition to personal liability, Hungarian legislation also regulates this in the form of laws. According to the rules of Act X of 1993 on product liability, the manufacturer is liable for all damages caused by the defects of its products.
By working with TÜV SÜD's experts, you can eliminate any potential risks of this nature.
- Grading-based classification, determination of raw material and size
- Conducting a series of mechanical tests in TÜV SÜD's own laboratory
- Testing of anti-collapse strap as a safety element
- Verification of labels and notices to customers
- Issue of test protocols
- Drafting of expert opinions
- Issue of expert appraisals
- Issue of certificates
- Certification of mark use, and use of the mark
Advantages for you:
Obtaining TÜV SÜD's certificate based on the tests conducted will enable you not only to certify the compliance of your product with the set of criteria established by the standard, but also to provide added value to your distributors and your end users by guaranteeing premium quality for your products.